Saturday, August 22, 2009

One Week Down

One week down... A whole lot more to go!
School started on Monday which means ur first week of school is over. I must say it's nice to have so many more faces with the names.
All in all the week went well. I definately felt a few bumps here and there but really no more than I ever would expect for the first week of school.
The week ended with a surprise trip to Kauffman Stadium for my second Royals game. Though the Royals who fell to the Twins 8-7 didn't turn out to be as victorious as my first trip, the game was still very entertaining. I also got there a bit early so that I could explore a little around the stadium. This time I also brought my camera. Here's some pictures of what I found.
Walking in.

I believe the largest screen in Major League Baseball.

George Brett Statue behind the outfield.

A look through the fountains in the outfield.

I love that KC can find humor in it as well.

A little taste of home.


Always keeping track.

Another look at the fountains.

On the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment