Monday, October 5, 2009

Day One Again

Today marks the first Brewer-less day for the next 6 months.  Exactly 6 months today the Brewers play the Rockies at Miller Park to open the 2010 season.  That's 182 days. 4,368 hours. 262,080 minutes. 15,724,800 seconds.  What is there to do during that time? Just makes you wonder why they don't make it a year round sport.

On the brighter side of things, I am excited that the Crew was able to finish off the year strong with a sweep of the playoff bound Cardinals.  Also I'm excited to hear the ringing in my ears that Trevor Time will be returning for 2010.

I apologize for my lack of pictures again this week, but I assure you of plenty next week.  I'll be traveling home this weekend for the final time before the wedding to take care of things.  I have no plans set in stone and I know that Emily will be busy all day on Saturday.  If you are in town next weekend feel free to give me a call to let me know what's going on. 

As for tonight, I'm watching as the Packers are playing the Vikings and hope that they are able to get back into it.  Only the fourth quarter will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment