Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

So maybe it wasn't basketball but I made it to KU territory for the first time this last weekend.  Even better I got to see Uncle Dave, Aunt Melinda, and cousins Sandi and Angie.  We were all there to cheer on Angie as she competed in her cross country meet.  I decided to bring my camera along but I was unaware of the dying batteries that were in it. I was however able to get the following pictures before it died.  Angie, I'm not sure how you do it.  It takes a lot of dedication to participate in a sport like cross country.  Keep it up!

Cross country aside, I always enjoy seeing family.  Thanks to all four of you for including me in your weekend.  It really made  my weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun weekend with my family, I sure did with the family I saw this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete