Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend Update

All of a sudden it seems as though it's been a while again. I think perhaps I get excited to post pictures on here whenever I take some but there's a problem with that: I never take any pictures. For this reason I've decided to try to take my camera home every weekend and try to find something interesting enough to take a picture of. So starting next weekend be ready to look for some recent photos.

This weekend has been rather fast already even though there is still another day in it. Friday night I was excited to be the dinner guest of one of my fellow teachers. It was a very fun evening and just great to hang out with people down here outside of school. I'm in the process of planning a "Taste of Wisconsin" night in which I will invite the faculty over to my place for some beer brats and perhaps some other Wisconsin dishes. If anyone has any ideas let me know what screams WI.

That's all I have for now but like I said, keep your eyes open for some more posts and more pictures very soon. Though it's not a new one, I'll leave you with this picture anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Did you see that Jon and I got to go to the game last Saturday? It was great fun! Also, you should include some good wisconsin cheese in your night, my dad would emphasize merkts but any cheese from WI would be suitable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I saw that you went to the gaem and I was very jealous. I thought about trying to fry cheese curde but we'll see how that turns out. Merkts would be good but I can't get it down here.

    ReplyDelete