Monday, July 20, 2009

Moving Week

Monday morning. It is officially moving week. It's getting to be closer and closer yet ironically even more difficult to believe. As I am looking around my apartment I'm starting to realize a couple things. I am getting closer and closer to having everything that needs to be packed in a box in a box. I'm also realizing that I think I have too many boxes. I think that's alright. I appreciate all the help from everybody getting me boxes. I'd rather have too many than not enough. It's also getting to be a little surreal to think that in a couple of days, these walls that have been my home for the last three years are really going to mean nothing to me at all. I've been feeling as though this day wasn't ever going to make it here and now here it is. Just hoping that all goes smoothly and that all that are traveling due to this move do so safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment