Monday, July 13, 2009

Tick Tock

So I suppose that it has been a while since the last time I posted something on here. By show of hands, how many of you out there thought that I was done with this and I wasn't going to blog anymore? Well I hate to break it to you but I'm back!

So what do I have to report to you this time? Well... umm... Not a whole lot I suppose. I guess right now it is time that I am really having to get down to business with packing. It kind of is amazing to me how much stuff I can acquire in just 3 years. I just can't wait until the move is all over. One moment it seems like it is coming up so quickly; the next moment feels as though it still is ages away. I suppose that patience is what it is all about.

Well I'd love to keep updating you on what is going on but I got stuff to pack.

1 comment: